Why Exhibit at EBACE?
EBACE2012, the twelfth consecutive European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, will take place Monday, May 14; Tuesday, May 15; and Wednesday, May 16, 2012 in Geneva, Switzerland. EBACE, jointly hosted each year by the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA), the leading association for business aviation in Europe, and the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), the leading voice for the business aviation industry in the United States, takes shape as a three-day event in Geneva and features Exhibits, an incredible Static Display of Aircraft, Education Sessions and Maintenance & Operations Sessions (M&Os) – all located at the magnificent Geneva Palexpo and Geneva International Airport.
EBACE is the perfect venue for Companies who want to showcase the essential role business aviation plays in supporting jobs, mobility and economic opportunity in Europe.
EBACE Facts & Statistics
|Dates:||Monday, May 14; Tuesday, May 15 and Wednesday, May 16, 2012|
|Location:||Geneva Palexpo and Geneva International Airport, Geneva, Switzerland|
|Aircraft on Static Display:||62*|
Exhibitors at EBACE*
- 86% Highly likely to Exhibit at EBACE2012
- 63% Rated the Show as "Excellent" or "Very Good"
- 48% Exhibited at EBACE2011 and EBACE2010
- 21% First-time Exhibitors
Did You Know?
- EBACE Attendees come from 46 countries from around the world.*
- 81% of Attendees came from Europe.
- 9% came from North America.
- 7% came from Asia/Middle East.
- 3% came from other regions.
- EBACE Attendees spent an average of 9.4 hours at the Exhibits over a two-day period and spent an average of 2.4 hours at the Static Display of Aircraft.*
- 83% of EBACE Attendees definitely or probably will attend EBACE2012.*
* Information based on EBACE2011.