Showcase your aviation products and services at EBACE, Europe’s premier business aviation event, and meet buyers from Europe and around the world. Exhibit space is available indoors at Palexpo and on the Static Display on the adjacent Geneva International Airport.
To make EBACE2014 a successful event for all participants, EBACE exhibitors must review and abide by all EBACE2014 rules. Specific rules apply to indoor exhibits and static display exhibits.
EBACE offers a variety of exhibit options for companies of all sizes. Review important information about pricing, lottery procedures and payment options.
Review the exhibit floor plan for Palexpo’s Halls 4, 5 and 6. Hall 7 will no longer be used for exhibits.
Use the secure online form below to reserve exhibit space at indoor exhibits and the Static Display of Aircraft.
EBACE2014 Exhibit Space Placement Lottery
A live EBACE2014 Exhibit Space Placement Lottery will be held between January 6 and 17, 2014, to allow Palexpo exhibitors to select their preferred stand location based on available space. Lottery participants will work with EBACE exhibits staff on a conference call, reviewing Palexpo floor plans online in real time, to select the optimum exhibit space. This process was first used at EBACE2013.
To participate in the live lottery, exhibit applications must be submitted with full, non-refundable payment by December 13, 2013.
Email notifications with lottery results will be sent after the December 13, 2013, deadline to schedule conference call appointments.
New for EBACE2014
Please note the following changes that will take place with EBACE2014.
- All Palexpo exhibitors will be located in Halls 4, 5 and 6. Hall 7 will no longer be used for exhibits.
- There will be one registration area located in Hall 4.
- Press conferences, education sessions and the EBACE2014 Opening General Session will take place in Palexpo Hall 3.
- The bridge to the Static Display of Aircraft on Geneva International Airport will be moved closer to Halls 4, 5 and 6.
- EBACE2014 exhibitors must occupy and staff their exhibit space during all exhibit hours on all three days of the Show.
- The EBACE2014 Exhibit Halls will close at 16:00 on the last day of the show, Thursday, May 22. Exhibitors dismantling prior to 16:00 will be ineligible for the EBACE2015 Exhibit Space Placement Lottery next year and will be subject to an early tear-down penalty of $500.
- Multi-story stands over two stories will be charged an additional fee.
- All European exhibitors must be Members of EBAA. Any exhibitor with its headquarters in Europe must be a member of EBAA.
- EBACE2014 badges are non-transferrable. Attendees and exhibitors will be assessed a penalty for badge swapping. Random identification checks will be instituted.
- EBACE will offer a one-day badge to access the last day of EBACE2014, Thursday, May 22, for U.S. $75.
- Only Palexpo restaurants and Palexpo-approved catering partners will be permitted to service stands during EBACE2013. The Palexpo official caterers provide full catering services: receptions and at-stand delivery of meals, drinks, etc. Palexpo has partnered with 12 different catering companies to offer a wide variety of choices for your stand catering needs.
- The follow rules now apply to co-exhibitors:
- Co-exhibitors must have a corporate relationship between themselves and the contracted primary exhibitor.
- Co-exhibitors must be members in good standing of EBAA or NBAA. Any exhibitor with its headquarters in Europe must be a member of EBAA.
- Co-exhibitors must purchase additional company profiles to appear in the online exhibitor directory, in the printed EBACE2014 Show Guide and in the EBACE2014 mobile app.
- Co-exhibitors do not qualify for the same benefits as the contracted primary exhibitor. Co-exhibitors are not allotted badges, and are not eligible to reserve meeting rooms or schedule press conferences.
For More Information