The official EBACE2014 mobile application is available for the iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry and Android smartphones. The free EBACE2014 app allows attendees to prepare for the show and enhance their event experience in Geneva. It also will serve as a useful reference all year long.
The EBACE2014 app includes:
- an exhibitor directory with booth location, descriptions, product and service categories.
- an interactive exhibit floor plan for Palexpo
- a full schedule of education sessions, with the ability to add them to your personal calendar
- a new “Attendees” section allowing individual contacts to have personal profiles visible to other app users, so they can network with fellow attendees before, during and after the event
- a Twitter feed with the latest @EBACE online buzz and more
Download the EBACE2014 App Now
For assistance with the EBACE2014 mobile app, please email [email protected].
Exhibitor Opportunities in the Official EBACE2014 App
All EBACE2014 exhibitors may enhance their company listings in the EBACE2014 app for free by uploading a company logo, as well as brochures and marketing materials, which will be viewed by app users before, during and after the event. Use your Exhibitor Service Center login, to access the EBACE2014 Core-Apps Exhibitor Portal. For assistance, contact Drew Tokosch at Core-Apps at [email protected].
Advertising opportunities are available for EBACE Exhibitors to provide high visibility within the app to attendees. For more information on purchasing advertising, visit EBACE Mobile App Advertising.