The official EBACE mobile app allows attendees to prepare for the show, enhances their event experience in Geneva and serves as a useful reference all year long.
The free mobile app – available for the iPad, iPhone and Android smartphones – includes the following:
- Full conference agenda with locations and descriptions of education sessions and key events
- An exhibitor directory with stand locations, company descriptions and product and service categories
- An interactive exhibit floor plan of the Palexpo
- Ability to create a personal profile visible to other app users so you can network with fellow attendees before, during and after the event
- A timeline displaying the latest posts and photos from fellow attendees in real time and the ability to upload your own status updates and photos
Download the Official EBACE2016 App Now
Scan the QR code to download the appropriate version for your device.
Exhibitor Opportunities in the Official EBACE2016 App
All EBACE2016 exhibitors may enhance their company profiles in the EBACE2016 app for free by uploading a company logo, as well as brochures and marketing materials, which will be viewed by app users before, during and after the conference. Login to the EBACE2016 Exhibitor Service Center.
Exhibitors also qualify for exclusive advertising opportunities in the EBACE2016 app through display ads, which bring high brand visibility to all app users. Learn more by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.