EBACE Safety Workshop
The EBACE Safety Workshop is for professionals in the business aviation community in Europe. This year, it will focus specifically on human performance and key learnings from safety data and past accidents to enhance the safety of your operations in the air and on the ground.
24 May from 09:00-15:45
Moderated by Brian Humphries and Douglas Carr
Wednesday, 24 May
- Registration & Continental Breakfast
- Workshop Welcome and Introductions
Brian Humphries – EBAA; Doug Carr – NBAA
- Safety Review from National Authorities
- European Aviation Safety Agency (John Franklin)
- Eurocontrol (Volker Stuhlsatz)
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Accident Review
Final NTSB Report: November 15, 2015 crash of a Hawker 700 in Akron, Ohio. (Doug Carr)
- Accident Analysis and Team Reports
- NTSB Analysis and Probable Causes
Bombardier Presentation, Leo Knaapen, Bombardier
- Inspection Results – Bermuda
Key Accident Findings / Significant Risk Factors
- Ground Operations – Safety Challenges
Terry Yeomans – IBAC
- Loss of Control
Philippe Borghini – ECAIR
- Safety Culture
Antonio, Licu, Eurocontrol
- Fitness for Duty/Flight Time Limitations
- Workshop Wrap Up
The registration fee for this one-day workshop is $25 for EBAA or NBAA Members.
Registration for this event does not include registration for EBACE2017. Separate registration is required to access EBACE2017 exhibits and education sessions.
For More Information
For more information on the EBACE Safety Workshop, please contact NBAA’s Doug Carr at [email protected].