The information below is provided to assist members of the media with their coverage of the 2017 European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE2017) EBACE2017.
The premier event focused on Europe’s diverse, vibrant, and resilient business aviation community, EBACE2017 is jointly hosted by the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA), the leading association for business aviation in Europe, and the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), the industry’s most powerful voice in the United States.
- European Business Aviation: A Productive Way to Travel
- European Business Aviation: Boosting Competitiveness in Europe
- European Business Aviation: Connecting Europe, Supporting Communities
- European Business Aviation: Operating to the Highest Safety and Security Standards
- European Business Aviation: Being Environmentally Responsible
EBACE Press Headquarters – Palexpo, Hall 3, Room X
The EBACE press headquarters is open to credentialed members of the press and provides a working area for them to report on EBACE. Use of the EBACE press headquarters, including all beverages and food, is reserved for registered and credentialed members of the press only.
Press headquarters hours are:
|Sunday, 21 May||08:00-17:00|
|Monday, 22 May||08:00-18:00|
|Tuesday, 23 May||08:00-18:00|
EBACE Press Inquiries
During EBACE2017 please reach out to Taunya Renson-Martin or Dan Hubbard, who will be available onsite to assist you.
Press contact for the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA)
Mobile: +32 478 40 60 07
Press contact for the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA):